A release on Mondo Visione on 7 October announced that Singapore had published a 5-pronged strategy to prevent, detect, investigate, and enforce against terrorism financing. The National Strategy for Countering the Financing of Terrorism provides a roadmap for the development of future action plans to combat terrorism financing. The 5-point strategy which comprises:
- Coordinated and Comprehensive Risk Identification;
- Strong Legal and Sanctions Frameworks;
- Robust Regulatory Regime and Risk Targeted Supervisory Framework;
- Decisive Law Enforcement Actions; and
- International Partnerships and Cooperation.
Any modest contributions for my time and ongoing expenses are welcomed!
At Buy me a Coffee single contributions start as low as $3, at