On 16 June, HM Treasury published several Notices advising changes to UK sanctions lists –
- Adding 6 entities to the Myanmar sanctions lists;
- Amending the entries for 3 entities and 1 individual on the Syrian sanctions lists;
- Amending the entry for 1 individual on the Libya sanctions list;
- Amending 12 entries for individuals on the Iran (human rights) sanctions lists; and
- Amending 3 entries for individuals on the counter-terrorism sanctions list.
Any modest contributions for my time and ongoing expenses are welcomed! I have a page where you can do so, and where one-off contributions start as low as $3, at
NOTE THAT THE ABOVE LINK IS NOW CORRECTED AND WORKS!