On 24 March, Notice to Exporters 2021/02 contained updated guidance on –
- the scope of regulations around transferring military or dual-use technology;
- the scope of technology transfer including cloud storage and routing;
- technology control exceptions in the Export Control Order 2008;
- what licences to use for controlled technology transfer; and
- UK and EU technology legislation definitions.
It says that trade associations or those who represent exporters should alert their members to this new guidance.
If you would like to make a modest contribution for my time and ongoing expenses, I have a page, where contributions start as low as $3, at https://www.buymeacoffee.com/KoIvM842y