On 9th October, Gowling WLG produced a fairly comprehensive, and certainly useful and interesting, briefing intended to help businesses identify where their key risks are and what they should do. While it focuses on UK businesses which trade with the risk of the EU, it also comments on trading with the rest of the world. It comprises 5 sections –
- What you should do? This is the key part. It explains how to map your supply chain and the key issues you need to address;
- This explains the difference between a hard Brexit and a soft Brexit. It is important to understand the difference as a hard Brexit will introduce more change;
- Brexit opportunities. Brexit may bring new opportunities; this part explains those opportunities;
- Key risks of Brexit for the supply chain. This sets out the key Brexit risks; and
- A Brexit supply chain checklist.
This blog is primarily for my own use, to keep informed and up to date. However, if you would like to say thank you (and perhaps help me get a new, better laptop when I am away…) you can “buy me a coffee” at https://www.buymeacoffee.com/KoIvM842y