On 28th August, trade body BIFA published Border Delivery Group Update Bulletin of 22nd August. This provides an overview of the latest EU Exit information relating to UK borders from across UK Government. It includes information on –
- Trading Chemicals if the UK leaves the EU without a deal;
- Regulatory requirements relating to manufactured goods if the UK leaves the EU without a deal;
- Department of Health and Social Care plans re the supply of medical products to the whole of the UK and its Crown Dependencies in the event of a ‘no deal’ EU exit;
- Economic Operator Registration and Identification (EORI); and
- Guidance from French customs authorities for UK businesses in the event of a no deal EU Exit.
This blog is primarily for my own use, to keep informed and up to date. However, if you would like to say thank you (and perhaps help me get a new, better laptop when I am away…) you can “buy me a coffee” at https://www.buymeacoffee.com/KoIvM842y